Tuesday 25 March 2014

IRS Form 7004 Busincess Tax Extension Form - Privilege Or Purpose?

It is indeed a strange coincidence that all IRS forms need to be filed on or before due dates, but then why the existence of the support and importance of forms like IRS form 7004 give-in the privilege for the automatic extension of time? In business, in times when it is good we follow the strictures and rules and when in unfavorable conditions we deviate the rules. 

These shows the ups and downs of business which then fails to submit to the rules and it is for this reason IRS laws are structured to give an extended arm of support with the form 7004 for those failing. However one should understand that this is no privilege but with a purpose. The privilege is the automatic extension of time through IRS form 7004 to file income tax returns of business and the purpose is to make them pay the tax by form 7004 online facilitating them with automatic extension of time with some interest and penalty. 

This would exhibit as just like a loan that an individual and business may avail at a certain cost of interest from Government as they do with banks or outside source, but there they have to pledge something as security. Here we as individual and businesses of many categories stand as a security and pledge for the nation’s good cause.

CC Licensed - Flickr
This is to be understood in contrast since taxpaying based on income brings in integrity to self and this would give scope for recognition and opening up of new avenues to bring in financial strength that banks and other people can participate as shareholders to further develop a conducive atmosphere towards a good economy that IRS propagate by the importance of tax paying and also gives give some extended time for tax collections with some reasonable interest and penalty so that nation may prosper through economic and infrastructure developments which would only benefit the citizens. 

Not every individual who earn big money can take-away all to his needs for comfort living, this is where the Govt.through IRS has spread the wings to bring in lot of tax money that would feed society, community, and a country which goes to prove that sharing resources would make a country good and big for the welfare development of their population.

Live with good money and share your money through taxes and avail IRS form 7004 online when in need by e-filing through IRS service partner http://www.Etax7004.com

1 comment:

  1. I am so happy today because God has done it for me after going through hard times with other loan lenders and nothing works out, I was about to lose my faith and hope but I still have to stand strong and pursue what I am looking for. I am happy today because God has directed me to the best Loan Company and I didn't regret anything after contacting them and my heart desire was granted and I was given the said amount I requested for (300,000.00 USD), the money was paid into my account after two weeks of talking with the company and they didn't stress me or give me any headache in getting this loan from them, others of my family members and friends I directed to them all got their loan too, I would love you to contact pedroloanss@gmail.com / whatsapp +1-8632310632 . and get your loan quickly and this is safe and fast, you that have loose hope, faith and everything you have all just in the name of getting a loan and nothing work out, bet me if you try this man called Pedro Jerome , you will never regret anything and your loan request will be approve and it will be paid directly into your bank account, so hurry now and contact quick response on WhatsApp +1-8632310632. ask for any type of Loan, and it will be granted to you. I wish you the best

    ReplyDelete